[geeks] Crackpot project, need some guidance

vintagecoder at aol.com vintagecoder at aol.com
Mon Jul 18 08:22:45 CDT 2011

Lionel wrote:

> That isn't emulating a computer in software, that's emulating one
> software environment in another.

In addition to the language, there are also FORTH computers (OS written in
FORTH) and there are FORTH chips in production as we speak (write)!
http://greenarrays.com/ is one of the top sites but there are others. This
site sells FORTH development boards http://www.mpeforth.com/

It's a language..no, wait, it's an operating system...no, it's a computer!
That's why I suggested it, because it covers so much ground and is designed
to be extensible, it's limitless! Or so they say.