[geeks] Mac definitions

Bob rjtoegel at verizon.net
Wed Jul 13 18:33:06 CDT 2011

>Chances are that if there was no engine it was for the better. Back in
those
>days the engines would end up in your lap when they got pushed through
the
>firewall.

And when have you seen an engine pushed through the firewall?   I never
saw one. Been to a lot of junkyards but may we're not so crazy in NJ.  I
saw
the  imprint of the flywheel in the firewall of my friend's 70s car.  He
was
heading south doing about 45 mph on a highway with no divider when a
drunk heading north doing an estimated 65 mph (from police report) hit
him
head on.  He spent two days in the hospital with cracked ribs and a cut
knee.
She walked away from her car (escorted by the police actually).  No air
bags.
Her car was older than his.

IF there was no engine, how could it be a valid demonstration of a real
collision?  Too many things that make me go "hmmmmm....".

Bob