[geeks] Mac definitions

Sandwich Maker adh at an.bradford.ma.us
Wed Jul 13 15:28:50 CDT 2011

" From: Dan Sikorski <me at dansikorski.com>
"
" On 7/12/2011 10:38 PM, Bob wrote:
" > BTW, I was showing my sons that video on a slow computer and they
" > noticed, since it was showing the video frame by frame, that the 1959
" > car appeared to have no engine in it! Could explain why it rotated
" > more than the 2009 car even though it should have been heavier.
" > Disabling the comments also is a bit suspicious. I dunno... Bob
"
" Actually, the curb weight difference between the 1959 Bel Air (3615
" pounds) and 2009 Malibu (3436 pounds) is just 179 pounds.

yeah, but that 3615 lbs includes 665+ for a 348 w-series engine and
probably 250 for a turboglide auto, so that difference swings
radically towards the malibu's favor if they were in fact removed.