[geeks] Mac definitions

Ben Greisler ben at kadimac.com
Tue Jul 12 21:47:21 CDT 2011

On Jul 12, 2011, at 10:38 PM, Bob wrote:

> BTW, I was showing my sons that video on a slow computer and they
> noticed,
> since it was showing the video frame by frame, that the 1959 car appeared
> have no engine in it!  Could explain why it rotated more than the 2009
> car
> even though it should have been heavier.  Disabling the comments also is
> a bit suspicious.  I dunno...

Chances are that if there was no engine it was for the better. Back in those
days the engines would end up in your lap when they got pushed through the
firewall.

Ben Greisler | Owner / Technical Lead |  Kadimac Corp
ofc: 215-821-1440 | email: ben at kadimac.com
Certified Member - Apple Consultants Network - ACSA | Xsan | ACT
Apple Professional Services Provider - Education and Enterprise