[geeks] Mac definitions (was: Smart phone data usage)

Sandwich Maker adh at an.bradford.ma.us
Fri Jul 8 10:12:44 CDT 2011

" From: Bill Green <bill at supposedly.org>
"
"  On Thu, 7 Jul 2011 20:55:02 -0500 (CDT), Jonathan Patschke
"  <jp at celestrion.net> wrote:
" > I think we're already there.  Do driver-education courses even teach
" > about
" > driving without ABS anymore?
"
"  Mine certainly didn't 10 years ago (or much of anything else for that
"  matter).
"  Glad I learned on a car that didn't have it.

for most driver ed, 'car control' means 'being able to make 3-pt
turns'.	:^/