[geeks] Mac definitions

Patrick Finnegan pat at computer-refuge.org
Thu Jul 7 13:23:12 CDT 2011

On Thursday 07 July 2011, Phil Stracchino wrote:
> Ubuntu?  The Windows of Linux distributions.  DON'T TOUCH THAT!  NO
> USER SERVICEABLE PARTS INSIDE!

Actually, after switching recently from Debian/testing to Ubuntu on my
work desktop (because I couldn't actually make ATI drivers install for
the new video card I got), the only difference that I've found is that
desktop stuff actually works now. (I'm using KDE, not GNOME, so maybe
that's why it doesn't suck as much as I expected.)

I don't understand where your comment comes from.

Pat