[geeks] Smart phone data usage

gsm at mendelson.com gsm at mendelson.com
Thu Jul 7 10:53:02 CDT 2011

On Thu, Jul 07, 2011 at 10:46:01AM -0500, Jonathan Patschke wrote:
>On Thu, 7 Jul 2011, gsm at mendelson.com wrote:
>
>>>If they'd ever fix their focus bugs, I'd be pretty happy with Apple's
>>>X11 distribution.
>>
>>Are your running 10.6.8 with the latest updates?
>
>Yes.

Interesting. Someone complained on the Israel Mac list it stopped working
and Apple's docs pointed to using a UNIX socket instead of a TCP one.
Supposedly they dropped the xhost command and TCP support.

I wonder why yours is different.

Did you download and install the X Darwin server?

Geoff.
--
Geoffrey S. Mendelson N3OWJ/4X1GM
Making your enemy reliant on software you support is the best revenge.