[geeks] Who else is on Google+?

Mark Benson md.benson at gmail.com
Tue Jul 5 18:23:30 CDT 2011

> Now, should I sign back in, the account would be clean and I'd have to
> build it back up, which I really have no interest in doing.

I hold up a Facebook account *just* for participating in special events groups
(which I rarely use FB for) and logging in to see other friends pictures etc.
My account has no pictures (save for my profile pic) and scant data about
myself (pretty much the same things you can see about me on Twitter).

FWIW you can (or at least used to be able to) e-mail Facebook and have them
remove you entirely from the network. I did this with my first account when I
found out they wanted t own all my content. Again, they probably still have it
all on a server somewhere, but at least it made mestart again from scrathch
the second time and think harder about what not o put there.

As for Google+ yeah I'm on there. I fogure Google already pwn me anyway so
what more have they got to steal off me ;)

--
Mark Benson

My Blog:
<http://markbenson.org/blog>