[geeks] Computer Chronicles

Michael-John Turner mj at mjturner.net
Wed Jan 26 07:05:02 CST 2011

On Tue, 25 Jan 2011 08:50:20 -0500, Nate <nate at portents.com> wrote:
> I grew up watching this show in the '80s, and a lot of the episodes in
the
> archive are obviously dated, and the show wasn't a very big-budget
> production,
> but anyone who appreciates computer history or nostalgia will appreciate
> these
> shows... they certainly bring back some memories for me!

Thanks for the pointer. I can remember watching the show as a teenager in
South Africa, where any computer-related shows were few and far between (it
was broadcast late at night, where I'm sure not many people caught it).

Definitely brings back some fond memories. The days of BYTE and when PC
Magazine used to be a decent read and published C and x86 assembly language
source code...

-mj
--
 Michael-John Turner