[geeks] Heads up: HP Microservers

mail at catsnest.co.uk mail at catsnest.co.uk
Fri Feb 11 09:48:35 CST 2011

DOH Ordered =)

Ill start of with the 2 1t drives I have already for a play around and
see what others I can find _cheep_ afterwards.
I see it has a secondary SATA controler for the "5 1/4" drive... might
get a SSD and try some ZFS trickery...

Any one used Solaris 11e in anger as a NAS?

Also any recommendations for a PCIe 1/2 size Nic card?

Ritchie,
--
Fnord...
<-- http://23.me.uk --> <-- http://wiki.s23.org --> <--