[geeks] FS: iPhone 4 (16G black CDMA)

Phil Stracchino alaric at metrocast.net
Tue Dec 20 14:38:39 CST 2011

On 12/20/11 14:40, Lionel Peterson wrote:
> I think the old 'Drop a bomb in the trash can, scare everyone' trick was used
> many, many times, typically with much smaller ambitions than sheer kill
> number. (they are/were terrorists, not just murderers, though if your own
> family member was a victim, it is a distinction without a difference)

In fact, the IRA used to go out of their way to avoid killing civilians.
 They'd plant a bomb, then issue a warning in plenty of time to evacuate
the area.  For all their hatred of British soldiers and British police,
they had little interest in murdering British holiday shoppers or random
British railway passengers.

  alaric at caerllewys.net   alaric at metrocast.net   phil at co.ordinate.org
                 It's not the years, it's the mileage.