[geeks] FS: iPhone 4 (16G black CDMA)

Lionel Peterson lionel4287 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 20 13:40:38 CST 2011

I think the old 'Drop a bomb in the trash can, scare everyone' trick was used
many, many times, typically with much smaller ambitions than sheer kill
number. (they are/were terrorists, not just murderers, though if your own
family member was a victim, it is a distinction without a difference)

Lionel