[geeks] FS: iPhone 4 (16G black CDMA)

Shannon shannon at widomaker.com
Mon Dec 19 18:22:45 CST 2011

On 19-Dec-2011 11:06, Mark Benson wrote:
> On 19 Dec 2011, at 14:20, Phil Stracchino <alaric at metrocast.net> wrote:
>
>> The real issue here:  We have an energy density problem with current
>> battery technologies and current power-hungry devices.
>
> Yes, this is in part due to the habit of people having to have devices that
> are mega thin. If they let manufacturers have 5mm more depth they'd almost
> double the battery life, but no, we have to make phones so thin you can nearly
> snap them in half by sneezing on them. Oh and with backs made of glass, but
> that's another gripe altogether ;)

This... :)

I hate thin devices. They don't fit in my hand well and don't feel good
to use. I like things to have some weight to them and feel solid when
using them.

I liked my old "thick" ipod a lot better than my new one, and would much
prefer longer battery life than something that looks cool for about 2
minutes.

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type application/pgp-keys which had a name of 0x5936BC24.asc]