[geeks] FS: iPhone 4 (16G black CDMA)

Mark Benson md.benson at gmail.com
Mon Dec 19 08:06:29 CST 2011

On 19 Dec 2011, at 13:42, Bill Bradford <mrbill at mrbill.net> wrote:

> Nothing wrong with it; I just like the features of the Galaxy Nexus and
> there's some things I need to be able to do with my "phone" (which to me is
> more of a mobile data terminal) that I'm just tired of waiting for the
> endless fix/jailbreak/fix/jailbreak iOS cycle.

Curious to know what you do that there isnt an app to cover on iOS. I have
Telnet and SSH covered and use a remote link to my Linux server to do anything
more complex (the SSH link is slow but workable anywhere I get a signal).

> My only complaint about Android phones: battery life, even with excessive
tweaks

It's worse that the iPhone 4(not S) with iOS?? Dear gods :\

--
Mark Benson

http://markbenson.org/blog
http://twitter.com/MDBenson