[geeks] FS: iPhone 4 (16G black CDMA)

Bill Bradford mrbill at mrbill.net
Mon Dec 19 07:42:15 CST 2011

On Sun, Dec 18, 2011 at 09:52:52PM +0200, Jonathan Groll wrote:
> On Sun, 18 Dec 2011 13:48:35 -0600, Bill Bradford <mrbill at mrbill.net> wrote:
> > Moved back to Android, my VG condition iPhone 4 (~9 months old) is up for
> > sale.  Details: http://www.mrbill.net/iphone4.txt
> Care to share why?

Nothing wrong with it; I just like the features of the Galaxy Nexus and
there's some things I need to be able to do with my "phone" (which to me is
more of a mobile data terminal) that I'm just tired of waiting for the
endless fix/jailbreak/fix/jailbreak iOS cycle.

The "slightly more freedom to do whatever the heck I want with the phone"
bit appeals a lot to me.

I'm not anti-Apple; I own two Mac Minis, a MB Air, a MB Pro, and an iPad
and use them 8+ hours a day; I also owned the first iPhone.  I've gone
iPhone -> Nexus One -> iPhone 4 -> Galaxy Nexus.

My only complaint about Android phones: battery life, even with excessive
tweaks.

Bill

--
Bill Bradford