[geeks] tis the season for hardware to fail...

Lionel Peterson lionel4287 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 12 11:58:48 CDT 2011

I assume they would, but how to go about arranging such a purchase - remember,
as a public school district we are limited in the suppliers we can buy from,
and we have an existing relationship with Dell. We bought 75-80 22" widescreen
displays for about $125 delivered from Dell w/ 3 year warranties & speaker
bars.

There may have been better deals *possible*, but no regrets with the Dell
displays (we get about 5 years life out of our other displays, sometimes
more)...

Lionel