[geeks] Good quality ATX case with side access HDD bays?

Michael-John Turner mj at mjturner.net
Mon May 24 23:59:10 CDT 2010

On Mon, May 24, 2010 at 08:33:51PM +0100, Mark Benson wrote:
> That I cannot find in the UK. I can only find one by StarTech and there's very
> scant detail on it.

IcyDock equivalents of the same are fairly easily obtainable in the UK (eg
from scan.co.uk or storagedepot.co.uk). I have their similar
3-drives-in-2-bays product and have no hesitation in recommending it (other
than it's a bit pricey, but all of their products are).

-mj
--
 Michael-John Turner
 mj at mjturner.net      <>     http://mjturner.net/