[geeks] Built my first speaker enclosure

Lionel Peterson lionel4287 at gmail.com
Sun May 2 15:51:44 CDT 2010

On May 2, 2010, at 3:51 PM, Bill Bradford <mrbill at mrbill.net> wrote:

> It puts out more than enough bass for my purposes.  8-)

Again, your enjoyment is only meaningful metric.

I know I've mentioned the 30 inch subwoofer I saw in Rochester, NY
before, it had a voicecoil about six inches across - and as I
understand it, the larger the voicecoil, the lower the speaker goes.
Not sure if that is a rule or an observation that applies in most
cases...

Once I saw that, that became my mental image of a subwoofer, of
course, that is an unreasonable standard in most cases...

Lionel