[geeks] geeks Digest, Vol 86, Issue 11

Lionel Peterson lionel4287 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 19 19:46:23 CST 2010

On Jan 19, 2010, at 7:51 PM, Jonathan Patschke <jp at celestrion.net>
wrote:

> Or how about let people keep the money they earn and spend it
> educating
> their children as they see fit?  Money doesn't have to go through
> nearly
> as many politically-connected hands that way.

Doesn't provide for special needs children, though I do appreciate the
logic of what you're saying.

Merit pay for teachers would be great, but there are historical
inequities to be concerned with, but automatic raises AND tenure is
too much, IMHO - teachers should pick one or the other when they start
teaching...

I'm sure Bob will tell me I'm wrong - right Bob?

Thanks,

Lionel