[geeks] iPad - NOT a 'Miss' for me I'm afraid

Nadine Miller velociraptor at gmail.com
Thu Feb 4 18:59:50 CST 2010

Two articles that pretty well sum up, to me, why I think it's not a miss,
either (aside from the things I've already said):

http://northtemple.com/2010/02/01/on-ipads-grandmas-and-gam

I really think it's something I could talk my Mom into, and she's nearing
"Luddite" territory.  The only thing she's ever asked me about computers is
(and keep in mind my dad was a PC geek), "Can I plug the digital camera
directly into the LCD frame you gave me?"  (Which tells you why I'm thinking
iPad. :-)

I don't quite agree with everything in the next one, but he makes some good
points:

http://www.macworld.com/article/146040/2010/02/ipad.html?lsrc=twt_macworld