[geeks] Any Experience with Livescribe Pulse Pen System

hike mh1272 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 25 06:41:38 CDT 2009

Does anyone have experience with the Livescribe Pulse Pen System?

I use a log books at work and home.  After four years at this position, I
have a lot of pages to search.  Similar situation at home & with personal
projects.  While considering a Windows tablet for the note taking, several
comments were found about the Livescribe.

The cost of an older XP tablet and the new Liverscribe kit is the same.  One
benefit of the Livescribe is that it can go anywhere at work--there are
places where a laptop is not permitted (like the computer room).  One
drawback is that it is a pen--I only use pencils.

Thoughts and recommendations from list members would be appreciated.