[geeks] Since not all of you do the Twitter. OSX Server offer.

Rick Hamell hamellr at gmail.com
Sat Sep 5 17:27:49 CDT 2009

Jonathan J. M. Katz wrote:
> **RT @alecmuffett <http://twitter.com/alecmuffett> If you are in the USA you
> can get a free eval "full" copy of Snow Leopard Server. Damn.
> http://is.gd/2T7XF
>
> I think Alec says it all. I just signed up.

Kind of awesome, but me thinks too little too late. OS X server is good
for small offices, but just too many problems still to be good for
Enterprise level usefulness. It's integration abilities with other
systems is still quite terrible, especially when needing multiple
security groups.

But I signed up for it too. I've got a nice little machine to test it
out on and see if it'll meet any of my needs.

--
Rick Hamell
http://RickHamell.com

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type text/x-vcard which had a name of hamellr.vcf]