[geeks] Snow Leopard

Geoffrey Reed geoffr at zipcon.net
Sun Nov 29 22:34:26 CST 2009

-sigh- I forgot the second reccomendation.

Show Leopard will run ok on a 1Gig macbook, better than leopard does. It is
going to be slower than  10.4 on a 1 gig machine though.  We have discovered
at work that some of the older macbooks and macbook pros can be a little
finicky on the ram they accept.  We tried cheap generic modules and had
issues with them, so we went with the slightly more expensive more 'name'
brand modules (kingston, etc.) and no issues with that ram. -knock on wood-