[geeks] Snow Leopard

Joshua Boyd jdboyd at jdboyd.net
Sun Nov 29 17:53:39 CST 2009

On Sun, Nov 29, 2009 at 05:20:30PM -0500, Lionel Peterson wrote:

> I have 2 Gigs in my 2.16 GHz Core2Duo MBP, and I'll probably upgrade to 3
> Gigs, but I'm not in a rush - for my minimal needs, 2 Gigs has been fine,
> and I haven't upgraded to Snow Leopard (yet), I'm looking for the right
> HD upgrade first (I want 500 Gig @ 7200 RPM, but I'm waiting for the
> price to drop).

I'm hoping to leave the 60 gig HD alone in the SO laptop.

I do think that every bit of memory would be good since she wants
virtualbox and a windows VM installed so that she can use some poky
scrapbooking software.

Also, she only has 10.4 currently, but I really want to get her up to
something newer so that I can set up Time Machine for her.