[geeks] a long shot in the dark

Sandwich Maker adh at an.bradford.ma.us
Tue Nov 10 15:10:47 CST 2009

anyone out there willing to lend me contract patch-account access?
i'm about to start my semi-annual patchfest and come to find i have
over 30 outstanding patches not accessible to ordinary schmoes like
me, half of them marked 'security'...  a few of them are marked
'recommended', too.

solaris 8.  i have s9 and s10 media but not the resources to upgrade -
not gracefully, anyway - and s10 takes a bit o' jedi handwaving i'm
not presently equipped for to install on my u1e too.