[geeks] Legal Corporate Music Servers

Micah R Ledbetter vlack at vlack.com
Wed May 27 10:32:44 CDT 2009

On May 27, 2009, at 07:19:10, Rick Hamell wrote:

> Me either. Unfortunately it's hard to find music that's not, unless
> you
> want to go to obscure groups that haven't made it yet. Not always bad,
> and you get to look like a some kind of hipster if you do it right.

Heh.

There are some good places you can look to find stuff like this, where
artists and tiny labels pool their music together so you an hear it
and buy it. I like all of these sites  for various reasons.

One great thing is that there's plenty of free music to go around...
all three of these sites have some way of letting you listen to music
for free.

http://www.jamendo.com/en/
http://www.thesixtyone.com/static/about/
http://magnatune.com/