[geeks] GSM coverage in southeastern PA.

gsm at mendelson.com gsm at mendelson.com
Mon May 25 23:51:58 CDT 2009

On Tue, May 26, 2009 at 12:02:04AM -0400, Lionel Peterson wrote:
> T-Mobile coverage in the greater Philadelphia area is fine, no gaping
> holes in coverage areas AFAIK.

Thanks for this and your previous email. I think what I am going to do
is buy an AT&T phone. You can get a basic phone reconditioned for $10
and then pay $3 a day for "unlimited" calls.

The phone seems simple enough, the last thing I want is to get her a phone
that takes a week to figure out. She has here current phone for almost 3
years and still does not know all of the functions on it. :-(

My son and his wife are making the grand tour of relatives in the US a month
later, so I am trying to convince him to buy it and we would just pay for
the days we use.

Geoff.