[geeks] Noodler's Anonymous

Bill Bradford mrbill at mrbill.net
Fri May 22 09:18:49 CDT 2009

On Thu, May 21, 2009 at 08:25:03PM -0400, Shannon Hendrix wrote:
> My stained fingers can stand as notice that my bottles of Noodler's
> Black and BlueBlack have arrived.

That Bulletproof Black stains like a mofo.  Tips of three fingers are STILL
a little shaded.

So far, in order of preference, I have:

- Noodler's Aircorp Blue-Black (loaded in a Lamy Safari)
- Noodler's Lexington Gray (loaded in my Parker Super 21)
- Noodler's Bulletproof Black (loaded in my plain Parker 21)
- Noodler's Eel Turquoise (loaded in my Parker 51 Special)
- Noodler's Eel Rattler Red (loaded in a Lamy Al-Star)

I'm waiting on an "ink sampler" order from Pear Tree Pens that has
some Baystate Blue (DO NOT USE IN LAMY PENS) and some Squeteague.

I'm thinking of ordering some Noodler's Legal Lapis from Pendemonium.

I also got my small order of Whitelines paper in from Amazon yesterday.
I'm sorta dissapointed, because it's not as gray (and the lines dont stand
out) as much as I expected, but that may just be the lighting in here.
Taking it to work with me so I can see under office lighting conditions.

Bill

--
Bill Bradford
Houston, Texas