[geeks] Macbook probably KIA, now what?

William Barnett-Lewis wlewisiii at gmail.com
Thu May 21 18:56:32 CDT 2009

Well, it's amazing to me but here it is on Thursday evening and the
old Macbook is what I'm typing this on. After all was said & done, it
dried out and fired up just fine. I'm ... amazed isn't too strong a
word for it. The keyboard isn't even messed up.

Ghu only knows for how long, but I'll save the rest of the freakout
for that day. Right now I've got an uptime of 11 hours, 31 minutes on
something I thought was completely dead so I gotta call it a good day.

William
--
Live like you will never die, love like you've never been hurt, dance
like no-one is watching.