[geeks] Am I overly enthusiastic about this FiOS rate?

Lionel Peterson lionel4287 at gmail.com
Thu May 21 10:48:58 CDT 2009

On May 21, 2009, at 8:24 AM, gsm at mendelson.com wrote:

> On Thu, May 21, 2009 at 08:10:37AM -0400, Lionel Peterson wrote:
>
>> A cheap connection like that might "stimulate" some business plans of
>> my own (I can rent small office space in FiOS coverage area as small
>> as 200 square feet, drop a couple servers in the room, and have an
>> on-line business for about $600/month (office space goes for about
>> $2/square foot, per month)...
>
> Do they serve Delaware? The tax environment in Delaware is better than
> New Jersey, and from what I can see light years ahead of California.

My ideas are more along the line projects designed to be self-
supporting, nothing serious, and it would take an hour+ to get to
Dover from here (just north of Trenton, NJ).

Part of my goal would be to have an office outside the home, and there
are lots of local offices with idle, single room offices.

BTW, everyone's tax structure is better than NJ ;^)

Lionel