[geeks] Netgear 24 port Gigabit switch on sale (metal box switch)

Phil Stracchino alaric at metrocast.net
Sat May 16 13:14:15 CDT 2009

> The Netgear Product Page is here:
> http://www.netgear.com/Products/Switches/UnmanagedSwitches/JGS524.aspx
>
> The listing is here:
> http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16833122058

I'd love to pick up one of these, if I could spare the cash.  I've been
very happy with my FS516.  It's always Just Worked.  I think that the
one problem I ever had with it was the cooling fans started running very
rough and noisy; replaced'em with a pair of Sunon maglevs, and end of
problem.

  alaric at caerllewys.net   alaric at metrocast.net   phil at co.ordinate.org
                 It's not the years, it's the mileage.