[geeks] KVM for Sun Sparc Servers with USB keyboards

Erie Patsellis erie at shelbyvilledesign.com
Fri May 15 12:15:24 CDT 2009

Ha ha ha...

> True off-road 4WD is actually not that great for bad street
> conditions, and it's pretty obvious from the high number of wet road
> SUV accidents that the owners don't know that.
>
> Mature AWD systems from Subaru or Audi are better than most any SUV on
> the street, and the real truth is that AWD/4WD really doesn't do as
> much for traction as people believe compared to standard front-wheel
> drive.
>
> It's primary benefit is increased acceleration at the expense of
> weight and friction.

Quite true, and I'd love to get my hands on the neck of the brilliant
engineer that disables the center diff lock on my 200TQ over 15mph.
That's the one thing I miss about my old 4000Q, in minimal traction
situations, it made a huge difference in the ability to keep moving in
the direction you want (and we won't even get into the torsen spider
"bite" discussion....)

erie