[geeks] KVM for Sun Sparc Servers with USB keyboards

Phil Stracchino alaric at metrocast.net
Thu May 14 09:55:32 CDT 2009

Lionel Peterson wrote:
> Being a 6' 7" driver, with two kids that are working hard to outgrow
> me and a wife, I'm quite happy with my Suburban, but then again my
> commute is 5 miles each way..

Yeah, being 6'7" must cut down your car selection a lot.  I recall
reading many years ago about one Cardinal (the Catholic Church type, not
the local sports team type) who was something like 6'6", and drove a
specially modified Range Rover because nothing else had sufficient
headroom.  (He might have even become Pope; I don't recall for sure.)

  alaric at caerllewys.net   alaric at metrocast.net   phil at co.ordinate.org
                 It's not the years, it's the mileage.