[geeks] Gigabyte MB question

Phil Stracchino alaric at metrocast.net
Wed May 13 20:52:05 CDT 2009

velociraptor wrote:
> I've also heard bad things about the Windows tool for upgrading the
> BIOS.

I'd second that.  It was during an attempted upgrade using the Windows
tool (because I'd discovered I didn't have a single trustworthy floppy
disk in the house) that vorlon's primary BIOS became corrupted.  It was
foolish of me to trust the thing in the first place, but I've learned
that lesson.

  alaric at caerllewys.net   alaric at metrocast.net   phil at co.ordinate.org
                 It's not the years, it's the mileage.