[geeks] iPhone interface

Dan Sikorski me at dansikorski.com
Wed May 13 10:16:41 CDT 2009

Sridhar Ayengar wrote:
> I get about a week of average usage, which includes quite a few calls,
> a whole lot of text messaging and web surfing, and a few picture
> messages, our of a single charge on my Treo 755p.

Holy shit.  My Treo 700w would barely make it through a day of typical
usage for me, the Blackberry Storm barely makes it through two days.  I
haven't had a phone that would last even close to a week since i had a
cheap little TDMA Nokia about 7 years ago.  I didn't think that kind of
battery life was possible with a smartphone.

    -Dan Sikorski