[geeks] iPhone interface

Sridhar Ayengar ploopster at gmail.com
Wed May 13 09:57:44 CDT 2009

Michael Parson wrote:
> It's been pretty poor, honestly, but I spend most of my day sitting at
> my desk, so it is usually plugged in and charging.  I'm used to poor
> battery life, the Treos I used before this were pretty sad in that
> respect as well.  I also have a charger in my car, a charger next to the
> couch in the living room, and a charger on my nightstand next to the
> bed.  Probably a bit overkill, but I had extra USB-ended chargers.

I get about a week of average usage, which includes quite a few calls, a
whole lot of text messaging and web surfing, and a few picture messages,
our of a single charge on my Treo 755p.

I don't expect to get quite the same amount of time from a charge when I
upgrade to the Pre, but that's because the screen is so much bigger.

Peace...  Sridhar