[geeks] Anyone need a Sun KVM?

Phil Stracchino alaric at metrocast.net
Tue May 12 16:27:24 CDT 2009

One Lightwave ServerSwitch 5-port rackmount KVM (2U), for 13W3 monitors
and Sun PS2-type keyboard/mouse connection.  I got it from Curtis Wilbar
a couple of years ago, have never gotten hold of the 13W3 cables I
needed to actually connect it to anything, and am now retiring or about
to retire all of my 13W3-out SPARC hardware anyway, so it's surplus.

Currently in Gilford, New Hampshire.  Any reasonable offer.

  alaric at caerllewys.net   alaric at metrocast.net   phil at co.ordinate.org
                 It's not the years, it's the mileage.