[geeks] KVM for Sun Sparc Servers with USB keyboards

Dan Sikorski me at dansikorski.com
Fri May 8 09:50:31 CDT 2009

Sridhar Ayengar wrote:
> Phil Stracchino wrote:
>> you buy used goods to stretch your income (as a lot of low-income folks
>> have to), you may even end up with more money in your pocket than you
>
> My income is above that of many two-income families, and I *still* buy
> a lot of used goods to stretch my dollar.

Same here.  I buy a lot of secondhand items that I could not afford to
buy new.  I've never bought a new car because for the same money I can
buy something a couple years old that I like MUCH more.  Plus, I like
the occasional challenge of fixing something that someone else has
written off because it is broken.  I just did that with a Bang & Olufsen
stereo, and am considering taking on a coworker's DLP next.

    -Dan Sikorski