[geeks] KVM for Sun Sparc Servers with USB keyboards

Shannon Hendrix shannon at widomaker.com
Fri May 8 02:00:48 CDT 2009

On May 7, 2009, at 12:22 , Lionel Peterson wrote:

> It was written to focus on 155 specific taxpayers,

You honestly believe that?

Sure, that might have been what was said about it, but it seems pretty
obvious that it could never have actually worked that way, and I doubt
the people who crafted it were so stupid they didn't know that.

You are probably right that it cannot be (or would be very difficult)
repealed, but that along with a lot of other change is the only
solution.

If our government was actually legal, none of this would be an issue
of course.