[geeks] KVM for Sun Sparc Servers with USB keyboards

Lionel Peterson lionel4287 at gmail.com
Wed May 6 08:15:19 CDT 2009

On May 6, 2009, at 8:42 AM, Phil Stracchino <alaric at metrocast.net>
wrote:

> Lionel Peterson wrote:
>> On May 5, 2009, at 6:45 PM, adh at an.bradford.ma.us (Sandwich Maker)
>> wrote:
>>> but who guards the guardians?
>>
>> An informed and engaged citizenry...
>>
>> That's what our founding fathers envisioned, but we've fallen a bit
>> short on both, I'm afraid...
>
> A situation which our government, at almost all levels, has (by all
> appearances) been working hard to further.  Keep the electorate
> under-informed, keep them from developing critical thinking skills,
> keep
> them afraid, keep them dependent...

I, of course, agree - it is an uphill battle to fight, and the first
step is deciding to accept that you won't be popular with the
majority, but you'll likely be much happier with a few like-minded
friends. It is a hard position to take, people tend to want to be
liked, don't like to be challenged, and they also tend to over-
identify with their opinions.

Lionel