[geeks] KVM for Sun Sparc Servers with USB keyboards

Sandwich Maker adh at an.bradford.ma.us
Tue May 5 10:10:28 CDT 2009

" From: "Jonathan C. Patschke" <jp at celestrion.net>
"
" I thought "they" were the systems themselves and that
" they were firmware-limited in some way, not that the site managers
" prohibit serial consoles.
"
" I've worked in such a place (a government[0] agency), and I empathize with
" you for having to deal with such insanity.
"
"
" [0] That was actually the job that shifted my political persuasion from
"      "minimal government conservative" to "no governments for me, thank
"      you."
" --
" From: Brian Dunbar <brian.dunbar at gmail.com>
"