[geeks] Running OS X on "normal" PCs

Mike Meredith very at zonky.org
Tue Mar 31 13:02:44 CDT 2009

On Tue, 31 Mar 2009 14:21:52 +0200, Sheldon T. Hall wrote:
> Here in France, clever practical jokes are a great April 1
> tradition.  The boys down at the local cybercafe absolutely detest
> Macs.  I'd love to boot one of their machines up to look like a
> Mac....

Probably easier (if not quite as funny) to bring up an emulator in
full-screen mode. Unfortunately the Commodore PET doesn't actually say
"PET" when booted :(

Possibly you could hack the kernal to say PET though.

--
Mike Meredith (http://zonky.org/)
 Religeon is an insult to human dignity. With or without it you'd have