[geeks] Disk ugprade in Mac Mini - worth it?

Lionel Peterson lionel4287 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 30 08:37:32 CDT 2009

A bit off-topic, but related, one of my favorite stores,
MicroCenter.com is selling off the last generation Mac Mini for $399
after rebate. These are brand-new 2.0 GHz, 1 GB RAM, 120 Gig HD &
DVD-R/W units. They are also selling last-gen Macbooks for $799 after
rebate - 2 GHz, 2 GB RAM, 120 Gig HD & DVD-R/W.

Links:

MacBook: http://www.microcenter.com/single_product_results.phtml?product_id=0305909

MacMini: http://www.microcenter.com/single_product_results.phtml?product_id=0264432

Thought some here might be interested. Personally, I'm going for the
current-gen, because I want hardware-assist virtualization and support
for 4 Gigs, not just 2 Gigs as in the previous Gen.

Lionel
--
Lionel Peterson
lionel4287 at gmail.com