[geeks] latest system monitoring for Solaris 10 x86

Shannon Hendrix shannon at widomaker.com
Fri Mar 20 16:37:48 CDT 2009

On Mar 20, 2009, at 16:03 , nate at portents.com wrote:

> Not sure if I offended you or something, wasn't my intent.  Anyway I
> don't
> need you to be my consultant, I was just trying to make sure that
> other
> people who might read your post to this list now or in the future
> since it
> is being archived would have all the information they'd need to make a
> judgement about the utility of things like UBCD, BartPE, etc.  A
> shared
> experience is only as good as the quality of the information you
> share and
> all that, knowledge is power blah blah blah.

Yeah, well it did come across like a smartass, and I thought it was
pretty obvious I was just going over steps I took.

No offense taken and none intended on my part.

One thing we never do on this list is post followups, which would help
a lot.

If I ever get a Windows Live working on the T105, I'll post it or the
method.

I'm not sure I want to endure the pain though, except that it could be
useful.