[geeks] Looking for VA Linux 2240 2U riser card

James Fogg james at jdfogg.com
Fri Mar 13 10:33:47 CDT 2009

> I've got the 1U card and the generic one I bought off of ePay isn't tall
> enough.  I've done a search on eBay for them but without luck.  Anyone
> have a lead on where I can get one?  I want to put  a RAID card into
> this machine.

I used to manage about 200 VALinux boxes. They were 3 different models. I
have some risers from the "junque box" in the server room, but none fit my
VALinux boxes that I have at home. I can only assume they came from
something with a VALinux badge.

--
James -
Certified autodidactic polymath and proud of it!