[geeks] Need UPS manual

Shannon Hendrix shannon at widomaker.com
Sun Mar 8 11:33:26 CDT 2009

NOTE: I am creating this reply by hand because I seem to have stopped
getting sunhelp mailing lists for some reason.

pabooth at gmail.com

> On Mon, Mar 2, 2009 at 8:58 PM, Shannon Hendrix <shannon at
> widomaker.com> wrote:
> > I have lost the manual for my UPS.
> >
> > It is a Compaq T2000, 1920VA online UPS.
> >
> > Does anyone have the manual for this in PDF (or could scan it), or
> know
> > where I might find it?
>
> http://www.techtamed.com/deltec.htm
>
> It's a rebadged Deltec PowerRite Pro PRA 2000, there's a link to the
> manual off that page:
>
> http://www.techtamed.com/deltec.zip

That's not he UPS I have.

The manual refers to configuration items that don't exist, the front
interface is different, and it appears this is a UPS of the same size
and era, but isn't the right unit.

I'm still looking for a Compaq T2000 UPS manual.  Need it pretty badly.