[geeks] Apple desktop refresh

Erie Patsellis erie at shelbyvilledesign.com
Tue Mar 3 09:40:53 CST 2009

Dan Sikorski wrote:
> I'm sure i'm not the only one looking at the refreshed mini, imac, and
> mac pro...
>
> I think it's finally time for me to buy a mini.  It looks like i can
> run dual-head on it, which was always the biggest reason i had for not
> liking the mini and wanting a mac pro instead.
>
>    -Dan Sikorski

Dan,
I'm in a similar position, I need to (deperately) update the B&W G3 in
the studio, but need a machine that will boot OS9 as I have 2
applications that require it, and the mfr has no interest in writing an
OSX compliant version. (after all the product is 10 years old, even if
it does work perfectly fine, why not upgrade for 10K+?)

erie