[geeks] Getting into a headless eMac

Mike Hebel nimitz at nimitzbrood.com
Mon Jun 29 23:04:30 CDT 2009

On Jun 29, 2009, at 10:47 PM 6/29/09, John Francini wrote:

> We're not talking about what you can do by hackery; just what the
> computer would do in the standard configuration.  I don't tend to
> hack my Macs, so I didn't think 'outside the box', as it were.

No offense meant but go back and read your previous post please - you
made a flat statement that is untrue.

I understand where you're coming from but all I did was correct an
incorrect statement.

That said you are correct that all "non pro" Macs seems to only do
mirroring out of the box for whatever reason.
--
Mike

In the end the journey only matters if you've helped someone along
the way.