[geeks] This damn question again...

Mark Benson md.benson at gmail.com
Thu Jun 11 11:26:35 CDT 2009

That's interesting. Would you be able to find out what RAID controller
is installed in that machine and if support was bundled or added on?

I am thinking of all things the SAS controller is the one that is
going to stop or go hardware item.

Also, if I'm going Open Source would it make more sense to look at
previous generation hardware to improve compatibility?

--
Mark Benson

http://markbenson.org/blog