[geeks] Photo Geotagging

Jonathan C. Patschke jp at celestrion.net
Mon Jun 8 00:01:12 CDT 2009

On Mon, 8 Jun 2009, Nate wrote:

>> I'd like to start geotagging my photographs when traveling out of the
>> country.
>
> No experience with it, but the ATP Photo Finder Pro is another way to
> solve the problem:

There is that, but my D300 has native support for tagging photographs.  I
just have to give it a GPS receiver (either Nikon's or a compatible one
that can plug into the terminal port).

--
Jonathan Patschke < "There is great satisfaction in building good tools
Elgin, TX          > for other people to use."